Monday, March 5, 2018

Transfer 4! March 5, 2018

This week has been crazy! But I don't have much time, so I'm going to tell you everything in bullet points!

  • Last P-Day, we went to the Peace Arch in Blaine with our zone and it was super fun!
  • On Tuesday, we went to the temple with Teresa!! She was able to be baptized for both her great grandma's and Aaron, our ward mission leader was able to be baptized for her great grandpa's. We went to Red Robin afterwards.
  • Wednesday, we had transfers. Teresa and Alex Drove us down. My new companion is Sister Nordstrom and Sister Porter's new companion is Jessica Petersen! We grew up going to the same dance studio! It was so great seeing her! 
             Gators!:
  • We moved Ze's Baptismal date to May 12th. He came to church and he see's his faith in Christ and God growing, but he still is having a hard time feeling the spirit. But he is working really hard.
  • Coree is doing awesome. He came to church and fasted as well. He is so fun to teach.
  • Charlotte is soooo solid. she already has a testimony of the Book of Mormon. She came to church with her Boyfriend, and she got up and bore her testimony!! I love her so much, I don't know why God puts these amazing people in our hands to teach, I feel so blessed for everyone that I get to teach and will teach in Washington. These people have impacted my life so much and I couldn't thank God enough.

  • Jordan is doing great, We fasted with him this Sunday and he received the Aaronic Priesthood! He is awesome. Hopefully we will be able to do family history soon so he can go to the temple!
       Our zone has a goal for us to hit standards each week! we were 2 on date for baptism and 1 at church away from hitting standards as a zone! I know that it is possible with God's help and I am so excited! Starting this transfer strong!
I am so grateful to be apart of the Lord's work in this dispensation, where we have so many different tools to share this Gospel to those around us. I know that we can all be missionaries wherever we are, by being example's to those around us, and being open about our beliefs. I know the Lord bless's us as we devote our time to serving others and doing what we can in our everyday lives to share the gospel. I would invite all of you to pray for missionary opportunities this week. God will provide as you have a desire to act on the promptings you receive through
the Holy Ghost. I love you all, have a great week!

Love,
Sister Stokes

No comments:

Post a Comment