Tuesday, November 13, 2018

They will all be dead next transfer other than sister Murdock and I😭

Well, the libraries are closed today due ti Veterans Day, so I am sending this fringe my phone.
Also, my sweet companion has written this awesome email that I am going to send this week! Enjoy! 
Well this week flew by so fast it was crazy! But I will tell you a few highlights of the week (here comes the novel).

Monday:  We emailed, went shopping and then went to go look at some clothing stores because we thought that would be fun.  Well we spent maybe 20 min in one store and 10 in the other and were done. Yeah I am so not into shopping. We hung out with the zone then went to the apartment because I was not feeling good. But I do feel better now so all is good.  We had a lesson with our friend Jennifer she is so amazing!  I love her!  We talked about the fall od Adam and Eve.  She was blown away with what we believed. 
Also, all the new sister missionaries came in and stayed at our apartment. They are all so sweet! One will be trained by Sister Murdock and that trainee will be so very blessed. 

Wendsday: today was transfers. I am still IN May's Pond with Sista Stokes! We are excited to see what this transfer holds. We did get to stop by transfers since it is in area and I got to say goodbye to Sister Murdock. I don't think I will see her till she comes home in April and that makes me so sad. But it's okay. She is so awesome! 

Thursday: we went to refit and that's all I can remember. Yeah sorry team...jk we had an activity with the relief society and we are soup and make kits for kids who don't have homes. 

Friday: we had district meeting....I mean council lol. We have two of the three new Spanish sisters in our district and they are so cute! I am excited for this transfer!  

Saturday: we got to go to lunch with Todd at Costco. It was so fun! We talked and enjoyed food. He is the best! 

Sunday: L came to church! She was sick for like 3 weeks and that was no fun! But she is better. But now Sister Stokes is sick. Prayers for her (Sister Stokes) please. 

Well sorry this was short but I had to email on my phone only so that's no fun! But its okay. I love you all! 

Sister stokes 

No comments:

Post a Comment